Sprouted Mung bean Salad
This is a simple, delicious and nutritious salad made with sprouted mung bean, salad vegetables, feta cheese and a light dressing of olive oil and lemon juice. It was crunchy and delicious and makes a perfect lunch.
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 0 mins
Total time: 15 mins
- Sprouted Mung bean – 1 cup
- Salad onion, sliced – 1 stalk
- Cucumber, diced – 1/2
- Red pepper, diced – 1/2
- Yellow pepper, diced – 1/2
- Salad plum tomatoes – 3
- Feta cheese, crumbled – 40 g
- Mint leaves, chopped – 15 leaves, keep aside few leaves for garnishing
- Olive oil – 1.5 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 3/4 tbsp
- Mix the sprouted moong dal, salad onion, cucumber, red pepper, yellow pepper, salad plum tomatoes and mint leaves.
- Place the olive oil and lemon juice in a small jar with closed lid and give a good shake.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well.
- Finally add the crumbled feta cheese to the salad.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve.